What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Stellaripe Services Ltd and our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and online experience.
How do you disable cookies?
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "Tools" then "Internet Options"
2. Click on the "Privacy tab"
3. Select the appropriate setting
1. Choose the menu "Tools" then "Options"
2. Click on the icon "Privacy"
3. Find the menu "Cookie" and select the relevant options
Opera 6.0 and above:
1. Choose the menu "Files" then "Preferences"
2. Click Privacy and select one of the available options.
What happens if I disable cookies?
What sorts of cookies does Stellaripe Services Ltd use?
This website uses a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (‘Google’). Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site; they do not contain any personal information.
It is possible to opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites you visit by installing an add-on to your browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera. The add-on can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.