Management Accountant – UK Accounts
We are looking for Management Accountants who understand the startup ecosystem and accounting. The ideal candidate will be involved in preparing financial reports and statements, bank and statutory reconciliations, compliance checks, and conducting ledger reviews.
Candidates with notice period of 1 month or less shall be preferred.
Send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Key areas of the scope:
- Preparing management accounts of startups on monthly basis keeping client’s deadlines into account
- Ensuring accurate bookkeeping by verifying the bank reconciliations, Aged payables, Aged debtors, PAYE, Wages and other balance sheet accounts as required
- Analysing records and updating them as required which includes processing adjustment journals with reference to prepayments, payroll, deferred income, accrued income, accruals and others as necessary
- Liaisoning with client and managers with regards to any queries or information
- Processing VAT returns on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Fostering team coordination to ensure that the group works in sync
Qualifications and Eligibility requirements:
- Qualified ACCAs, CAs, CMAs
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements
- Sound knowledge of Xero and E-commerce tech stack
- Know-how of UK accounting and tax shall be preferred
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience of working in remote and hybrid team environment
4.50L to 6.50L per annum, plus incentives on achieving organisation goals
Flexi shift i.e., anytime between 11 to 11 (ideal – 11am to 8.15pm)