Human Resources - India
We would like to inform you that we’re hiring the people’s person and are looking for a FULL-ON ENTHUSIAST People & Culture Manager (HR) who has required skills to grow the organisation to 5X the current size.
Stellaripe (Legal name : Stellaripe Alpha Private Ltd) is an Ahmedabad based offshore consultancy company having an office presence at Ahmedabad in India and London in the UK, predominantly working in accounting, tax and compliance services having a focus on United Kingdom and United States.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Key areas of the scope:
- Develop and implement human resource policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Create and manage employee training and development programs to improve the skills and performance of employees.
- Identify and recommend innovative methods to attract diverse talent and advise on talent pipelines and sustainability planning
- Develop and maintain a compensation and benefits program that is competitive and attractive to current and prospective employees
- Create and maintain a positive company culture that supports the organization’s mission and values.
- Conducting exit interviews, offer the employees the gift of graceful exits and draw conclusions for leadership
- Collaborate with managers to ensure that staffing needs are met
- Organizing workplace events/activities for employees
- Ensuring adequate and accurate maintenance of employee data/records
- Handling disciplinary issues and conflicts
- Establish an inclusive workplace culture with employee feedback
So, the scope seems mainstream, but we aren’t. We like to put back human into resources.
We are fine if you love sitcoms, k-pop or koffee with karan.
Yes, no hampers or rapid fires in the events please!
Qualifications and Eligibility requirements:
- HR’s bachelor or Master degree with 3-5 years of progressive Human
- Resources management experience including employee onboarding, recruiting, conflict management, and employee relations
- Experience in developing and implementing human resource and recruitment policies and procedures
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications (especially listening) skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Knowledge of HRMS is a must
- Experience of working in remote and hybrid team environment
4.5L to 8L per annum plus incentives on achieving organisation goals
Flexi shift i.e.; anytime between 11 to 11 (ideal – 11am to 8.15pm)